mardi 14 avril 2009

Intended for you only

14/04/2009.

EMAIL: glenn1jacobs1@googlemail.com

I write to you based on a request for an investment option.

My name is Mr. Glenn Jacobs; I'm a business developer in my country. My reason for contacting you is that I have an urgent need to invest some funds amounting

to US$9,200,000.00 (Nine million, Two hundred thousand United States Dollars) into lucrative business in your country for a client of mine. What he requested is an

individual such as you, who will be willing to put this money to good use for a period of 6years for a start. He is offering you these terms:

1. 5% will be paid to you as an administrator of the total fund to be managed.

2. The fund will be used by you as a Foreign Administrator to re profile the fund as a loan without any interest. That is, you do not pay any interest on the money, but

you will give him 50% of all profits after tax that will accrue from the use of the fund.

If these terms are agreeable to you, kindly let me know and I will provide you with other necessary information.

For further information please contact me on my private email: glenn1jacobs1@googlemail.com

Waiting for your reply. Endeavour to include your telephone and fax numbers for more effective communication.

Best regards.

Glenn Jacobs.

1 commentaire:

Unknown a dit…

Hello, I would like to contact you. Please let me know how I can do it.